Manhattan Beach Wellness Coaches
- programs designed to enhance Male & Female physiques
- programs designed for one-on-one training, remote training, outdoor training, exercises in-home or hotel and exercises in the gym
- specialty training including foam rolling, plyometric, isometric and several recovery techniques
- nutrition and supplement guidelines designed to get you fast results
- nutrition challenges to get you experimenting with healthy food choices and recipes
- exclusive access to our video library of over 300 exercises
- 24/7 LIVE access to your very own trainer to help you get through those moment to moment decisions and keep you accountable
At Premier Mind & Body, we have a NO CLIENT LEFT BEHIND policy. We provide services for any individual at any level. Our areas of expertise include :
– Determine muscle imbalances
– Identify primary muscle improvement
– Prevent/treat neuromuscular injuries
– Increase joint range of motion
– Reduce risk of obesity, diabetes and heart disease
– Decrease cholesterol, blood pressure, depression and anxiety
– Improve total body strength and power
– Improve core stability and balance
-Bikini Competition Training – The newest and fastest-growing category in the fitness competition industry, Bikini is geared toward the physique of a fitness model. If you are not interested in building a large amount of muscle definition or if you are new to the fitness competition industry, this may be the best category for you.
-Figure Competition Training – Between the softer lines of bikini competitors and the larger muscles of bodybuilders lies Figure Competitors. Training for this category takes several months up to a year depending on your current physique. Building muscles in the right places and the right proportions is an ongoing process requiring time and commitment.
– Men’s Physique – The newest category in the fitness competition industry, men’s physique is geared toward Muscle & Fitness / Men’s Fitness look. It’s not a bodybuilding competition, so you won’t see any front double biceps or most muscular poses here. If you are not interested in building a large amount of muscle definition or if you are new to the fitness competition industry, this may be the best category for you.
– Bodybuilding Competition Training – Probably the most well-known category in the fitness competition industry is bodybuilding. We train both men and women who strive to build maximum muscle mass. A veteran competitor himself, Chris brings a wealth of knowledge to bodybuilding competitors while staying up to date on changes in the industry.